Founder & Leader
Organiser and founder of the Make A Difference campaign, that helped raise funds for the victims of Typhoon Yolanda/Haiyan that hit The Philippines in 2013.
Achievements• Over 40 volunteers signed up to help the campaign.
• Over £3000 raised over 5 days of fundraising.
• Total of just under a 1/4 of a million Philippine Pesos (220,000PHP) when converted.
• The campaign was spread over 5 different University of Westminster campuses, simultaneously.
(This has never been achieved before.)
• Over 10 boxes of relief goods collected and sent.
Leadership & Management Skills• Ensuring that volunteers are recruited, managed and motivated to provide additional resources.
• Ensuring the charity is presented internally and externally, personally, orally, written and in all media, in an appropriate and professional manner
• Forming partnerships with companies like Nando’s & Chipotle for extra support.
• Making sound, consistent and timely decisions.
• Provided clear concise communication
• Providing all the digital marketing and uniform for volunteers to represent the cause.